Fri, Aug 19|
Transfiguration Spirituality Center
Jacqueline Sullivan Eco Printing
Celebrating the community and art of eco dyeing! Enjoy bundling, rolling AND printing with Jacqueline Sullivan at the beautiful campus of St. Mary's.
Time & Location
Aug 19, 2022, 3:00 PM – Aug 22, 2022, 9:00 AM
Transfiguration Spirituality Center, 495 Albion Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45246, USA
About the Event
Event page and notification for tickets here: https://www.glendasmiles.com/jacquelinesullivansummerretreat
FRIDAY AUG 19 - MONDAY AUG 22, 2022
A special retreat devoted to creative immersive eco dyeing surrounded by nature with a skilled instructor
and dyeing roasters right at your finger tips!
- New for 2022- using a heat press for printmaking
- Plentiful papers to experiment + print to your hearts delight
- Focus on the love of eco dyeing + PRINTING
- Silk scarf dyeing and new ways of bundling large fabric pieces
- Diverse + unique dyeing techniques for "wow!" outcomes
- Friday night welcome w/ drumgrrl Chelley Seibert
Immersive retreat with all inclusive ticket includes 3 nights private room/ensuite bathroom lodging, all on site meals, 2.1/s days of workshops and the hullabaloo of creative connection! with the like-hearted!
Acccording to St. Mary's venue policies - all participants must be fully vaccinated to participate in retreat.
Eco Printing ScheduleSt. Mary's Building
All inclusive - lodging, meals, art, eco printing roasting + creative immersion with Jacqueline Sullivan. Venue policy requires you must be fully vaccinated to attend. Please read ticket policy below.